Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

We're having a sleep over tonight. A bunch of girls from church are crashed here for the night. What have I gotten myself into?? is what is running on a loop through my brain over and over again. A party was my idea. I miss the Young Women from the Ward. Can you believe it? I suggested we have a movie night here at the house so I could see the girls and they could better meet my new girls. I wasn't sure any of them would take me up on it. But they did! I just didn't get the party details memo until Ruth Ann called and asked if I had really, really planned a sleep over. A what?! A sleepover??! Ummmmm, no. Not a sleepover. It's a movie night. Well, a sleepover could be fun. Even Cesar assumed it was a sleepover! I guess he has gotten so used to me torturing him with YW sleepovers in the past that it only seemed natural. I'm glad that the idea of a sleepover came natural to the girls also. A pretty nice compliment when I think about it. I can't even begin to explain how excited Hugo was. A party with the big girls!




No comments: