Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yesterday

Marlo and Sabine were delightful in the morning.

We began our tummy time with smiles and sweet coos.
We practiced rolling back and forth.

Then the crying began. I tried to stuff her in the Bumbo to see if a different point of view might be interesting enough to sidetrack the crying. She was not thrilled or motivated in the slightest to stop crying.

Sabine was in a fine mood today.
She smiled and talked all day long.
She just wouldn't smile for my camera.

Here she is all excited to talk.
I left a message for the Early Intervention people today.
They have a free evaluation clinic on the 30th.

p.s. Marlo rolled over for Cesar on Monday!

4 comments:

KristyKay said...

I need a rock! EIther of them will do....

Young People in Love said...

i can't get over those little faces!! so much personality in them!

Young People in Love said...

i can't get over those little faces!! so much personality in them!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh my gosh!
I love seeing these pictures!
Thanks for posting Ali!
I know how hard it is.
I know everyone enjoys your posts though especially the beautiful babies!