Thursday, March 18, 2010

Peek-A-Boo


Peek-a-boo!  I see you!

The girls still aren't sure about bath time.  Their reactions are like a box of chocolates.  Bathing two infants one right after the other is very... interesting.  Tricky.

I feel bad that I have so many more photos of Marlo than Sabine, the reason being that she, Miss Marlo, leads all our routines.  We do something, I take a picture, everything seems fine and then she balls her head off.  Sweet Sabine just goes with the flow annnddd sorta gets swept under the carpet at this early stage of the game.  I can hear all my middle siblings yelling at me to make sure Sabine gets her fair share of screen time.  I promise to try harder Miss Sabine.  Just know here and now that your Momma loves you very much, no matter how many more photos we may own of your older sister!  Your Papa thinks she is going to be an actress, wanting all the attention for herself as she does.

No comments: