Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frozen

All three kids have been asleep for a few hours now. Yeah for me! Except, I don't know what to do with myself. I've sat frozen on the couch not knowing what to do first or next or when or where for quite an embarassingly long time now. The days and weeks gone past have been such a whirlwind for me that I'm just not myself. So much to do and yet I haven't a clue where to begin. I need someone to come over and draw out a road map for me. Point me in the right direction. Probably need a good kick in the pants too!

I heard a squaak from upstairs and knew that someone was up. But who? Or, which of the girls? I crept across the floor of the nursery toward their shared crib. No noise to be heard, but a single arm had escaped it's burritto wrapping and was pointing up into the nursery air to alert me of her wakefulness. It was Miss Marlo.

1 comment:

KristyKay said...

Of course! She had to let you know she knew you needed her input and direction....love me first!