Friday, December 3, 2010


We had a great time at our Ward's Christmas Dinner and Party!  We even had a special surprise of Papa joining us for the evening.  Hugo cracked me up as he pretended to be able to read Thing 2's sheet music as they sang Christmas carols.  Silly kid!  He had been very excited about the possibility of seeing Santa, until he figured out it was only Parker's Papa, not the real Santa.  Sorry Eric!  The kids spotted you fast!  I should also mention that I got to eat my dinner with no interruptions.  It was amazing.  Before I even entered the Church building, Marlo was hauled off in one direction and Sabine in the other.  People would stop by to inform me that they were now holding my child and what would she like to eat?  Everyone likes to feed a baby!   It felt really nice to eat yummy food and sing and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Really helped to jump start the Christmas juices in me.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: