Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Love


Have I written lately how much I love being a Mom?  Let me count the ways:

I love baby kisses, which come out of no where.
Those first given pats on your back.  (Marlo, not Sabine yet)
Sneak attack hugs from Hugo.
Blowing kisses with Hugo as I close his bedroom door at night.  He'll ask if I caught them.
The sound of the girls snoring in their cribs.
Viewing Marlo through the slats in her crib as she plays and peeps out at you.
Hearing the girls laughter while playing with one another.
Baby toes.
Hugo's hair after his bath.
Bedtime stories.
Those first innocent, short prayers.
Baby burps, toots, and sighs.
Smiles.  Singing.  Snuggling.
Witnessing the love Hugo has for his sisters.









Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't lose your blog, Alyssa. It is such a beautiful family journal. :-)

The girls are getting so big!