Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick Or Treat!

We met up with good friends for trick or treating and a mini party.
A fun evening to eat yummy Halloween treats really!

As soon as we exited the van it began to rain. I tried to walk a bit to follow the kids and take pictures but the heavens knew what I was up to. The man of rain up in the sky took pity on my poor husband Cesar and made the heavens pour down upon my bare head, and protruding belly. Cesar is away on business this weekend and has put me on his own version of prescribed bedrest. He even called in backup, better known as his mother, to make me sit and be quiet. We need these babies to hold out until this coming Tuesday morning, a c-section has been scheduled.




When Hugo and his friends returned to the house they were soaked. Well, the fireman was pretty dry! I stripped Hugo of his costume, he chucked his treat bag to the side all on his own. All he wanted to do was play with the big boys action figures. He only came to visit me once upstairs. Once the older boys returned from the candy gathering they popped the movie Coraline in and that was it. Hugo was glued to the couch in the playroom. He was sooo sleepy.

1 comment:

millie said...

so fun! right now as i type this, i'm sitting in my van next to a street light in our old neighborhood. the kids are trick or treating with a group of friends and i'm working. the adults that pass by are looking at me wierd...hopefully nobody calls the cops on the creepy chick in the car parked by the side of the street!!!