Friday, October 16, 2009

Lavendar + Birds + A Tree = Nursery

Here are some clues as to what's a happening in the girl's nursery...


More pics to follow hopefully soon! I am moving tortoise slow these days. A little here and a little there gets accomplished each day. All my fingers and toes are crossed that the girls will remain quietly content in the belly so that all will be ready for their arrival.

A girlfriend helped me to install their infant car seats in the van this afternoon. Goodness, did that ever change the vehicle. Shocking. It shows me that deep inside, I haven't truly grasped the concept that two babies are really entering our family, at once. Two people. Two.

4 comments:

amy said...

I love the little girls room already. How adorable is that tree!? It's baby time. I just found out my brother (his wife) is having a girl too. So exciting! I hope you are feeling well, it doesn't seem like it would be easy walking around with a belly full. Can you imagine, one day you will have twin teenage girls? Now the house will be run by women instead of the men. The tables have turned.

Maggie said...

Ali, your style is wonderful. You have a touch with decorating & style that I have always admired. Even when we were little: I want to draw a flower like Ali...

The nursery is gonna be a knockout! The early pictures are already pretty.

Shaka said...

the nursery is looking so cute!

Audra said...

Love the nursery "teaser". Like Maggie, I too love your decorating style. Can't wait to see the finished product. (And the babies, too, of course)