Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Tuesday

This was what we saw at the dump today. Are they buzzards? I don't know. I've never noticed them out in mass like this before. What could they be after? What might be going on at our dump that we don't know about? It's a transfer station, nothing is buried there any longer. Supposedly.



Little King Ferdinand greeted us at the door of his classroom today. He loved his crown and wanted us to know that he made it all by himself. Once in the van I questioned him about his day and he told us that Columbus went across the ocean and discovered America. Wow. I was pretty surprised to learn that A. he is actually listening to his teachers and B. that he remembered enough to tell me. He still doesn't know the names of any of the kids in the class. He did tell me once that Thomas wasn't sharing. Hmmm, I wonder how well Hugo was "sharing" that day...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

sigh...Hugo is adorable. he's truly the kid in 'where the wild things are'. :) can't wait to see his silly face soon! :)

Multifarious By Design said...

Ah! He totally does look like Max!