Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Excitement in the Air!

The time is drawing near and the excitement is building in the air! Close your eyes... Can you feel it?

I've just discovered that Hugo loves grapefruit almost as much as I do. Yum, yum grapefruit! They are one of my favorite things that are part of this time of year.

In the above photo there are apples awaiting a peeling and a crust to be transformed into a tasty pie for Cesar. Also ripe bananas for breads a baking and yummy house smelling a making!

I adore nutcrackers.

This little tree has been keeping me in smiles for the past month. I can't wait to plant it outside this spring with Hugo. But for now, he/she will continue to warm my spirit with it's bright green promise of things to come.

Here sits Miss Evie. She has been my shadow of late. I wonder if she knows that something is a foot. That she has some temporary moving plans scheduled for herself shortly. We will miss her, our Tutti Cat Evie.

Can you smell it?? Warm pumpkin cranberry bread cooling on the counter. Delicious!

Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Dreierpartyof six said...

I can totally smell the bread, great shots! Where is your kitty going?

Alissa Nicolau said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer... Hugo and I just arrived home from sunny CA this past Saturday. Miss Evie went to play with our friends Sheri and Layla. We are all home now, snug together next to the fire!