Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Our stockings all in a row.

Sofia Grace

Some of our combined loot.


Prima Sofia's doll house with its bunny family attracts Hugo's attention.



Hugo with a make believe fishing rod.


A Sofia kiss.

Sofia and Miss Kelly.



Sofia is addicted to her new phone and has used up all her minutes already!




Hugo was snitching pretzels and licorice from the gingerbread house.






Charlie's room.



Hanging in the stairwell.

Sofia's room.




Hugo's new parking garage.


















A Merry Christmas to All!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

thank you for sharing the photos. And tell Hugo thank you for the tea cup & cookie set he sent. It's very pretty!!

Hey Harriet said...

Oh gosh what a beautiful collection of Christmas photos! Sure appears that you all had a lovely day celebrating. I went interstate to spend Christmas with my family & I didn't even take one Chrissy style pic. Lots of photo taking but no Christmas ones. I'm hopeless!

Unknown said...

A belated Merry Christmas Alissa, and all very beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. Big hugs to Master Hugo..he's not sharing his presents with me I presume ;p