Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Big Melt #2

The weather can't make up its mind. It's cold. It's warm. We have snow one day and it's gone the next. Hugo sure loved these puddles in the driveway.

We're supposed to get a big snow storm tomorrow. I brought in lots of wood in the hopes of giant snow drifts. I am hoping the many inches of snow will keep me locked indoors baking all day long. I do hope the postal truck is equipped with its own plow and humongo tires to be able to deliver the last of my holiday packages up, over and through the giant snow drifts!

The parking lots were packed full today. I tried to run some errands and pick up a few last minute gifts but it was near impossible. A friend offered to help me out, she watched Hugo at the Rec Center today. I had two hours of free time! Which I used to run errands. Mrs Clause read stories and delivered some early gifts for her husband. I would have liked to have seen her. I have some wishes of my own which I haven't written down and sent off to the North Pole. Hugo had a great time with his pal Krystal. He was all smiles when I returned to pick him up. Once he was snug in his car seat, he was out like a light a 4 seconds flat. How nice to be 2.





2 comments:

Maggie said...

Your pics always inspire me to get OUT and take some around here. I like that.

Hey Harriet said...

Oh lucky Hugo! I LOVE splashing around in puddles! It's still one of my fave things to do! I may grow up & start acting my age one day...

...nah! :D