Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Cesar!


This is Cesar's birthday weekend and his parents, brother Rafael and the cousins Charlie and Sofia arrived at our house late, late last night.  The temperature today was cool, the light was shady at best and the weather turned out to be drippy, drippy, drippy.  Inside the house we were warm and cozy.  We were all on a cycle of eat, sleep, talk, bounce the girls, eat, sleep, sleep, eat, and talk!  Except for Hugo.  He talked, talked, talked, ran, jumped, talked, rolled, brake danced, talked, talked, ate and crashed.  I tried to make my Grandma Marge's Newlywed cake for Cesar's birthday party this morning.  I should have taken photos early on and am very sorry that I didn't because... it turned out to be a disaster!  It went allll wrong.  Back to apple pie for Cesar for next year!  The one thing I got right was trick candles this year and they worked beautifully.  It was nice to see Cesar with all smiles as he blew out the candles a few times over.  Happy Birthday Darlin' Darlin'!  We all love you.




































 

1 comment:

Maggie said...

These pics tell such a great story--I feel like I was there now. I went on Cesar's FB page to say happy bday but I can't write on his wall--I was like, what! Cesar! So, this is a belated bday wish for him. I tried...