Friday, January 21, 2011

Sabine Speaks!


Sabine tossed her shoosha over the side of the bed this morning.  Nothing new in itself, but then baby magic happened.  Our Bennie girl bent to look where it had fallen and said, "Uh-oh."  She said uh-oh!  May I please count this expression as her first word?  I sure was excited.  I said uh-oh and then she said uh-oh and then Hugo got on the uh-oh band wagon.  Miss Marlo missed out on all the uh-oh fun, as she was still snoozing in her crib.

Sabine also just slid down the slide in our living room, unassisted, for the first time.  Exciting times here at the Nicolau house.










3 comments:

ME said...

Too beautiful for words....

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Too cute! I love the pics!My babies are 19 & 12...this brings me back.....the house pictures are wonderful!

Maggie said...

very cute (uh-oh...)