Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sick-O


........I want to write about today. Where oh where are the words? I am finding it difficult to describe the day we experienced. I took these pictures late this afternoon specifically for this post.......Something positive. The pictures make the day look as if it were light and cheerful.......today was anything but light and cheerful. It sucked. I really shouldn't write that word, it isn't very nice, plus I want my children to read this one day and I don't want them to use this nasty word, but.... today suuuuuuuuked. Are you ready? The day was chock full to the brim with diarrhea, blowouts like you wouldn't believe, eight sprouting eye teeth, tears, tears, and more tears, a migraine, and pleadings to the Lord of "why must my babes teethe simultaneously?" Why?

Hugo was a good listener today.
Marlo soothed her sister with found shooshas and back pats.
Sabine played with her block train and ate all her dinner.
I saw our oddly shaped, uneven ground, piece of property with brand new eyes. A massive clothes line, baby leashes, and spray paint have been added to the Home Depot list. It is going to be a long summer.
















1 comment:

Maggie said...

I have a GREAT idea: just barricade the twins inside for the next 24 - 36 months until they are old enough to not run away from you into the big green yonder. There. All your baby-running-away problems solved!

(p.s. I love the new photo banner!!!!)