Friday, December 25, 2009

Motley Crew

Sometimes it's easiest to hold the girls together at the same time. It's tricky, but doable. It's tricky scooping them up together, but we've found that it is doable. Sometimes, I even nurse them together. Now that is tricky and something to behold! I carry the girls up and down the stairs together in my arms in the morning and again in the evening lots. Going down the stairs is the scariest. I remember when the babes were yet in my tummy and I'd carry Hugo around on one hip. Now he'd have to hang on my back piggy back style as I carried the girls within my arms. I don't think this would be possible for me. Please don't mention this idea to Hugo. He doesn't need any more ideas than are already floating around inside his pretty, little noggin!


No comments: